The Fine Print
- All "Official Attempts" will be made on the same "Official Hole" determined by Mobile Golf Events for each calendar year.
- The "Official Hole" each year will be a minimum yardage of 150 yards and not more than 175 yards.
- An "Official Attempt" is defined as "A golf shot taken on the 'Official Hole' in a stipulated event contest." Mobile Golf Events reserves the right to determine which shots are deemed to be 'official'.
- Stipulated Event Contests will allow each participation golfer three (3) official attempts as part of the contracted event fees. Golfers may buy additional "official attempts" in packs of three (3) shots at a price to be determined per event.
- If a Hole-in-One is made, winner will receive the amount in the cumulative prize pool and the amount will reset back to $500.
- If no Hole-in-One is made in a calendar year, 50% of the prize pool amount will be donated to a charity of choice by Mobile Golf Event, LLC, and the other 50% will roll over into the next calendar year.
- CTP Challenge Prizes: First Place Prize is managed and arranged by Dog Den Enterprises, LLC. Winner must arrange for accommodations and rounds of golf based on availability at the private home and for golf on the Pinehurst #2 golf course. Prize expires 24 months from the date the winner is announced. otherwise it expires. Second Place Prize of Samsung 4K UHDTV will have a value no greater than $1,800. All prizes are non-transferrable. All winners will be notified no later than the seventh (7th) day of January of new calendar year following the end of the current contest calendar year. In the event of ties for, all participants names who are tied at the specific distance will be entered in to a drawing where names will be chosen at random to determine the order of winners.
- Mobile Golf Events, LLC is required to report all prize winnings in accordance with IRS regulations through form W-2G. Winners will also receive a copy.